Author: Lucky

Read-only
Total: 804
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@coal
Yes, but then why hasn't Ragnar been playing like he has that role?  If Ragnar is scum then he knows the setup and he knows which power role is not on the table that he can fake claim to dodge the lynch; and we are early enough in the DP that he can get away with that.  

It depends on which role you think ragnar is I guess. But there is one set up if your theory on zaradi is right, where the playstyle kind of makes sense. Regardless it WILL become clear if it's a lie in later day phases, almost undoubtedly. 

The only world in which I see Ragnar as having any role other than vanilla is where he is a mason with Max; an option I think is fairly clear is not viable.  
Why airmax? The only connection I can see is airmax dismissal of ragnar due to DP1 being pointless. But if that's the case, then whatever you think zaradi is, is wrong.
Lunatic
Lunatic
alright alright, lets stop talking about this.
Lunatic
Lunatic
well back to the drawing board.

VTL sui. For much of the same reason as the pressure on ragnar. I can't pin a read on him and that bothers me, he's been relatively absent from the day phase. 

Second to him If we were going to lynch, my choices would be between airmax and oro until they give me a reason to think they are town. Kind of going off POE at this point, everyone else is in the town bloc.
Lunatic
Lunatic
I am trying to decide if airmax's reaction to YYW's post, where airmax OMGUS'd him is scummy enough to dismiss the slight town nod I had from assuming a scum buddy would have told him he wasn't the prime lynch candidate as he thought he was.

Alternatively if he is scum, he could be playing the naivety up. Or his scum buddy could be someone equally inactive like sui or oro. Food for thought.
coal
Debates: 6
coal
Why airmax? The only connection I can see is airmax dismissal of ragnar due to DP1 being pointless. But if that's the case, then whatever you think zaradi is, is wrong.
I agree, which is why I think the possibility that Ragnar is a mason is a frivolity not even worth considering.  I thought about it for like two minutes and ruled it out.

I think you are jumping to conclusions on Ragnar and I think that what he is doing is baiting you with something that, unlike his prior posts, is very specifically calculated to mislead.  

If Ragnar is scum then he knows what the three possible setups are, which means he knows which of the power roles he can claim; and the fact that he is making that soft claim implies to me that he knows that that role isn't on the board, which strongly suggests to me that Zaradi has the role I think he has and Ragnar is fake claiming.  I saw this coming from a mile away but didn't want to speak up because of the impact it has on DP2 results for reasons that -- at least I thought -- were at least as obvious as what you think you are seeing in Ragnar's soft claim.   

I don't think you considered what that soft claim meant, though.  It's something that means that he now gets a pass from scrutiny for basically doing nothing other than seeing the obvious fake claim on the board, where absolutely nothing so far in this DP has suggested that he has that role based on his activity. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@coal
Do you want me to openly theorize with you about this? Kind of feels too late, but doing so will give out a lot of information to anyone who might have not potentially picked up on it yet.
Zaradi
Debates: 4
Zaradi
Coal. Stop. Your tunneling is becoming decidedly antitown

coal
coal
-->
@Lunatic
alright alright, lets stop talking about this.

Look at the setups.  Then look at what scum would have to know about which of the three categories they were in based on the fact that scum know exactly what roles each other have.  Then look at the obvious implication of that.  Then think over the post to which you responded so strongly with Ragnar in light of the fact that if what Ragnar said was true, then what should have he been doing the entire time but failed at like every chance to do where we are almost 550 posts into the DP.   I see no world where actions line up with words in that case, which means the claim is fake.  

Convince me why I'm wrong. 

coal
coal
-->
@Zaradi
Well I think at this point you'd have to be blind and deaf to miss it at this point, but w/e.  
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@coal
btw I am not jumping to conclusions about ragnar. With what he said, I feel it's 100% a bad idea to lynch him.  The harm of him being lynched unnecessarily as town outweighs the risk of letting him live an extra day or two just for him to in-evitably die when it comes to fruition that he was lying, if indeed he is. I am not even sure his behavior should be accounted for in this scenario, bar him outright admitting he is scum.
Zaradi
Zaradi
@coal, what is your read on me?

Lucky
Debates: 0
Lucky
Official Vote Count

Ragnar [2]: Danielle (180), coal (507),
sui_generis [2]: Ragnar (332), Lunatic (543),
Danielle [1]: oromagi (80),
Lunatic [1]: Zaradi (204),
Objectivity [0]:
oromagi [0]:
coal [0]:
Zaradi [0]:
airmax1227 [0]:

Not Voting [2]: airmax1227,  sui_generis (505),

With 8 in play, it takes 5 votes to lynch.

Day 1 ends at 7:10pm EST Friday, May 22nd.

coal
coal
-->
@Zaradi
I have been town reading you for some time now.  
Zaradi
Zaradi
-->
@Barney
If you're around, you definitely need to be contributing more. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
im not gonna answer 548, I think my 550 is answer enough for now.
Zaradi
Zaradi
-->
@coal
And has that changed now that I've made it pretty clear we're not lynching ragnar?
Lunatic
Lunatic
Coal as much as you think you are understanding I don't think you are. But that's okay.
coal
coal
-->
@Lunatic
I will reflect more on this, but if he doesn't deliver or what he delivers is bullshit then we are lynching him.   The problem is that -- as I am predicting right now -- his results will not be confirmable for reasons that likewise should be obvious to you.  

UNVOTE
coal
coal
-->
@Zaradi
You were never on the Ragnar wagon to begin with. 
coal
coal
-->
@Zaradi
I am still town reading you because I see the world where you are making the decisions you are making as town, consistently with your past actions and my expectations of what you should be doing.   I think you are wrong, but I am willing to consider further.  
Zaradi
Zaradi
-->
@coal
You're not oblivious enough to not know what I meant.
coal
coal
-->
@Zaradi
You're not oblivious enough to not know what I meant.

And you notice I have since unvoted, correct?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@coal
What's your thoughts on sui? 
Zaradi
Zaradi
-->
@coal
I await your further considerations with baited breath.
coal
coal
-->
@Zaradi

Full test this time, boyo.... lol
coal
coal
-->
@Lunatic
I think he and oro need to talk more and that if they don't, then I am willing to consider pressuring either of them.  
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@sui_generis
@oromagi
Ya here that lads? Get yer butts in here and opine!
coal
coal
I am also more willing to consider Sui and Oro than I am willing to consider Airmax.  

We are not lynching Max today.
Zaradi
Zaradi
-->
@coal
You first 
coal
coal
-->
@Zaradi